Thursday was a sprint day at the law school as I rushed to learn as much Corporate Finance as physically possible. I ended up spending most of the day in the journal office, as I-Jiggles has a surprising number of students in the class, so we were all learning together. Kunle taught me the most important thing about Finance: none of it actually works in the real world. I will plan on keeping that fact (which is entirely true) off of the exam though.
The Corporate Finance exam seemed to go fairly successful. Although it was challenging, I think I managed to learn quite a bit in the short period of time I had to race to learn it yesterday. Hopefully it was enough! Anyway, it was a decent day outside, so here is another nice Spring shot of campus and some flowering trees.
On Saturday it was time to turn my attention to Admin Law, as I am now entering the dreadful stretch where I have four days to prepare for two back-to-back exams: Admin and Secured. We also got these fun cool I-Jiggles tote bags as an end-of-the-year gift. I don't know what I will use it for yet, but it is always fantastic to rep I-Jiggles!
Sunday was a cloudy and occasionally rainy day, which matched the mood in the library as I continued to cram for Admin, and it seemed others were busy getting ready for their second week of exams as well. They did put up brand new flags though, and I took advantage of the windy afternoon to take a shot of them. Sunday finishes up my round of Admin studying, as Monday I will begin two days of Secured before we get ready to take on the third and fourth quarters of exam season within a span of 24 hours. It will be like an incredibly boring episode of 24—hopefully I can be as successful as Jack Bauer!


No comments:
Post a Comment