We spent all of Little 5 (the largest college party in the country) in the law school library studying for exams. Of course, this meant that we got to spend the whole day watching all of the undergrads walk by the law library windows having fun. So to combat this problem, David constructed a nice sign to try to interact with, as they would refer to them on Lost, "the others."
On Monday I finally caved in to peer pressure and popular demand and ended my six-year run of Taco Bell sobriety to try the new Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos. And I must say, it was worth it because those things are fantastic. Maybe it's because they are so new that they cannot start giving out stale taco shells yet, but I will have a hard time staying away from Taco Bell in the coming weeks as I will surely want to go back for more. I have also missed Mountain Dew Baja Blast, which is one of my favorite drinks that I used to always have in high school, but due to my six-year Taco Bell sobriety stint, also made its first reappearance this week.
Tuesday night it was back to the Union, my typical pre-exam Battle Station spot to sum up all I've learned about Corporations before my first exam of the semester. The first exam is fortunately multiple choice, but this is going to be a rough home stretch with four exams in total. I am feeling good about Corporations, and I better get off to a fast start because I think each one I face is going to be progressively more challenging!
Wednesday I finished the first of my four exams, Corporations. It was then an immediate transition into preparing for Corporate Finance, which is coming up on Friday. It was a cold and rainy day in Bloomington, as the weather took another turn back down. Here is a lone blossomed flower by the Sample Gates that has closed up overnight in the chilly mid-week weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment