“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
This is my attempt at a 365 Project: One picture a day, one story a day, one dot per day. We'll see where it goes from there.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Day 218: January 4, 2013
Finally making one of the CoCo Sala Hot CoCo pops I picked up to make some fresh hot chocolate after going to the movies to see Skyfall. I was pleased with Skyfall, it had some great action scenes and a good storyline from beginning to end. Also loved Bond's venture into my beloved Scotland. And that mansion scene was pretty much the most intense version of Home Alone I've ever seen. The hot cocoa was delicious as well. These are the coco pops I had mentioned before that you just stir in a mug of boiled milk and the chocolate melts into the milk to make hot chocolate. This set also included one of the fresh marshmallow sticks that you can use to top off the hot chocolate. I may have to make another trip up to CoCo Sala to pick up a few more CoCo Pops to bring back to Bloomington!
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment