“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
This is my attempt at a 365 Project: One picture a day, one story a day, one dot per day. We'll see where it goes from there.
Monday, December 17, 2012
Day 199: December 16, 2012
Today was quite a busy day, one that included finishing laundry and cleaning the apartment, taking a brief break to go to the gym, and packing to head home for Winter Break. I finally had a relaxing end to the evening by finishing off a growler of Red Amber Ale from Upland with my Nick's mason jar while watching the season finale of Dexter. All I have to say about Dexter is...wow. And I can't wait for the series finale next year. Interestingly, both Lost and 24, the two shows I had been watching the longest, ended the year I graduated college, and now Dexter, the show that took their place, will be ending as I finish law school. But as of right now, I'm looking forward to getting on a flight tomorrow afternoon and spending a nice winter break back home in Virginia!
Labels:
personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment