Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 198: December 15, 2012

To begin my last weekend in Bloomington of 2012, I enjoyed a breakfast and dinner at two of Bloomington's great local spots. First, I started off with a BBC breakfast. It's no Bodo's, but it is still a great place to get a bagel! Unfortunately, the rest of the afternoon did not go quite as well, as Indiana suffered their first defeat as the #1 team in the country, with a loss to Butler in the Crossroads Classic in Indianapolis. At least now I can say I know what it feels like to be upset as the #1 team in the country—not many people get to say that. And the goal in Hoosier Nation is still alive: the Sixth Banner.

After a mostly uneventful day cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, and getting ready for the trip back home, I had a delicious pizza and some cheese sticks from Mother Bear's. Again, it is no Italy's Finest, Paisano's, or Giordano's, but it's the best Bloomington has to offer and it's not a bad selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment