Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 200: December 17, 2012


Got on the shuttle early this morning to head up to Indianapolis Airport, which is already decorated and ready for Christmas. I love traveling out of Indianapolis because it takes about five minutes to get through security, you could walk the length of the terminal in just as much time, and I'm not sure it's even possible to be late getting to a flight as long as you show up by the time they start boarding. After a slightly bumpy ride, we made it into DC just over an hour after leaving from gate B6.

After getting off the plane, I figured I would give my mom a nice introduction to the candystripes by throwing them on over my jeans before walking out of the airport. I'm not sure she likes them any better in person, but maybe in time. Before leaving DC, we stopped by the sushi bar at Union Station to grab lunch. I had some delicious rolls and some tuna nigiri. I love these conveyor belt sushi places, and feel like I will be visiting this place much more often this summer while at the SEC. After sushi, we took a walk by CoCo Sala to grab some chocolate from the boutique, and then made our way back to Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment