Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 165: November 12, 2012

Game #2 of Indiana's #1 season and road to that sixth banner! Megan, Charles, and I are rocking some new apparel that we spent the whole day looking for, including the #4 Oladipo jersey, a new Indiana shirt, and the #40 Zeller jersey. We are also sporting the fresh IU face tattoos for the best seats we will have all season (court-level, behind-the-backboard seats). IU was dominating as usual, and it should be a real exciting game for our next time in the Hall, as Assembly Hall will truly be rocking for the ACC/Big Ten Challenge against Top-25 ranked UNC. During the undergrad years, Virginia played UNC every year but was never able to come close. Now that I'm officially at a real basketball school, hopefully I'll get a chance to watch my guys show UNC where it's at and how we play ball in the Big Ten. HOO HOO HOO HOOSIERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment