Since our best chefs, who threw the greatest Thanksgiving dinner in recent memory last year, are going to be out of town for the holiday this year, we had to celebrate a little early! Here is a brief selection of the some of the main-course items: turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans and carrots, delicious real-bread stuffing, and corn on the cob (the corn I actually made!). The only thing missing from the photo are the fabulous desserts, headlined by Anita's chocolate cake masterpiece (no Ogerbread this year, as I did not have enough time to remember how it was made and felt corn on the cob was the safer route). It was a great opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving dinner a little early with some good company!
On my way to the Union to do a little more studying I noticed this in my path from a nearby tree. Perhaps our good old friend Moaning Myrtle, the law library ghost, is trying to tell me I need to stop going to the Union and start coming back to the law school? This wasn't the first near miss of the night, as it rained briefly while I was in the Union, and I ended up making it back to my car just before it started pouring again.
No comments:
Post a Comment