Started off the morning with a trip to the farmer's market, which was fantastic as usual. After dodging the charge of a relentless marching band, we got some of the best breakfast sandwiches I've ever had - egg, sausage, and cheese on the most delicious bread ever. It was pure amazing. I like to pretend that I know all the right foods to buy, but I usually just buy the stuff to make my sandwiches for the week.
My selection from today's farmers market trip. Everything to make sandwiches with plus a little extra (Not pictured: best sandwich ham ever). Those peaches are delicious.
The afternoon was a trip to Edinburgh to finally do a bit of clothes shopping. Clothes shopping and food shopping, two of the things I am most inadequate at combined into the same day - what's the worst that could happen? Turned out to be mildly productive after all.... I think.
Not quite as fun as Edinburgh, Scotland, but it'll do.
No comments:
Post a Comment