So I noticed this morning that the little car I had on the top of my dresser was hanging off the edge. I'm pretty sure there's no driver in there, and I don't think we get earthquakes in Indiana, so I'm really not sure how it started to drive off in an attempt to take the plunge. Kind of reminds me of the time we were in Honduras and our driver slammed on the brakes on the edge of a mountain dirt road to avoid the van in front of us, and we ended up stuck on the edge of a cliff. We had to have people get out to push the van so the wheels would regain their traction.
I wasn't sure here whether I should push the car back up or just let it sit there. I figured I would just let it sit there and see how long it hangs on. Who knows, maybe if it falls one day over the course of the next year, we will have ourselves another picture of the day. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment