
First full day in London baby! (Yes, I watched the Friends episode where they went to London on the flight in...) pictured here is the London bridge with a cool Olympics attachment to commemorate the upcoming games.

We started off our tour of London by imitating some of the local statues (in perfectly good taste of course).

The real statue is also holding a Gap bag of course. That's where the phrase "mind the gap" comes from.

All I am missing is the hat....but we can solve that problem (more to come...). After imitating some statues, we had some authentic fish and chips with some fantastic English beer, and then went on an open-air bus tour around the city.

I got my hat! All the real Londoners wear these (trust me), which is also why Joey got one in Friends. We met a lot more people and look both a lot cooler and a lot more British once I started wearing my hat (for reals).
No comments:
Post a Comment