Monday, May 13, 2013

Days 345-346: May 11-12, 2013

On Saturday I took the long drive from Bloomington to Virginia. Aside from getting stuck a bit on the partially closed Ohio River Bridge, it was a nice and smooth ride across I-64. I took a short stop in Charlottesville on the way, and then got home late in the evening. Hopefully it will be a nice summer back home, and will be a good place to finally wrap up the 365 Project.
Waking up back home to a nice cup of coffee with Cubby. Although it has changed since I was last here for an extended period of time, it is still good to be back before I move up to D.C. I took advantage of my first day back by going out for a run (the terrain is much more varied and steep than Indiana), ended up seeing some old friends while out and about, and then had a nice dinner at home with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment