“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
This is my attempt at a 365 Project: One picture a day, one story a day, one dot per day. We'll see where it goes from there.
Friday, May 10, 2013
Day 344: May 10, 2013
I was planning on making the last photo of the 365 Project a repeat of the same shot as the first shot, exactly one year later. Unfortunately for that plan, however, I failed to consider that I would be leaving Bloomington for the summer before June 1st. So, on my last day in Bloomington before heading home for the summer, I bring the 365 Project back to Day 1, the flower next to the rock by the Herman Wells statue, almost one full year later. As you can see, the flowers this year are quite larger and in a greater quantity than those last year. Still crimson of course. Goodbye Bloomington, and I will see you again in August!
Labels:
outdoors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment