Monday, May 6, 2013

Days 337-339: May 3-5, 2013

Took a nice walk through Dunn Woods on Friday afternoon, which was as relaxing as having absolutely nothing to do following the end of 2L year. I settled down in the Union for a bit to work on dropping some footnotes, and then went over to Nick's for Hockey Night in Bloomington Part 1. Unfortunately, both the Penguins and the Wild lost, so David and I did not have a very good opening of the Hockey Night in Bloomington series.


Saturday was graduation day at Indiana University, for both the law school and the general University community. Best of luck to all the 3Ls graduating this year, and to all of the other students finishing up their undergraduate careers. You are now all Hoosiers and always will be—Indiana we're all for you!
Last week I got this cool new app on my phone, SleepCycle, and I have been using it for just about a full week now. You are supposed to leave it at the corner of your bed and it tracks your movements to tell when you are awake, in regular sleep, and in deep sleep. It not only monitors your sleep quality over the course of the night this way, but also has a special alarm function that is supposed to wake you up at the most optimal time in the morning. You tell it when you want to be up by, and it monitors your movements to attempt to wake you up within the 30-minute window prior to your alarm time at a time during which you are not in deep sleep, so that you will feel more awake and alert when you actually wake up. So far, I think it has been working pretty well, and is a pretty cool app!

No comments:

Post a Comment