“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
This is my attempt at a 365 Project: One picture a day, one story a day, one dot per day. We'll see where it goes from there.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Day 275: March 2, 2013
Tonight was my last home game at Assembly Hall this year. I will not see the Hoosiers play in the building until next year, and I will not get to go back inside the building until I get to play at Assembly Hall where I will be in the best seats in the house—on the floor! Tonight's game was a dreadfully painful game to watch, with the first three-pointer not sinking until one minute left, and 52 total fouls called on both teams. Fortunately it was still an easy win, and hopefully this is the last time I'll see only FIVE banners at Assembly Hall!
Labels:
IUBB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment