Friday, December 21, 2012

Days 202-204: December 19-21, 2012

And so begins the long week finishing up my Law and Economics seminar paper at home. The good news is, we took a trip up to Wegman's and I picked up some deliciously iced Christmas and Gingerbread cookies to make the writing process a little bit more bearable. There was originally supposed to be four cookies, but I ate one a bit too quickly to include it in the photo of the day.
Another big perk of being home is the deliciously home-cooked meals that have been lacking in my time away from home, where I fulfill most dinners with Noodles, Aver's, Mother Bear's, Chipotle, or any other option that is quick, easy, and doesn't require a lot of talent or effort in the preparation process. And with a pasta dinner, we broke out a bottle of some Oliver wine, which also goes great with seminar paper-writing, coincidentally.
Finally, on Friday my seminar paper comes to an end. I suppose I will make some efforts to spruce it up a bit before it is submitted as my I-Jiggles note. But for now, fall semester is finally over and law school is halfway complete! Today also includes some packing and getting ready to leave for Florida tomorrow. Here is a fun Curious George monkey stuffed animal that we picked up for one of my cousins for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment