Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 196: December 13, 2012

Thursday was the last exam of Fall 2L, and here is my exam setup for the afternoon. Open book and open note, but you only really have time to use the outline for help. 2 questions, 3 hours, 4500 words. At the end, Fall Semester of 2L has come to an end, and we are officially halfway done with law school.

Technically, I still have to finish a seminar paper, but I have a week to do it, and since it's not as pressure-laden as an exam, it doesn't really count in the march to halfway. I'm looking forward to taking a few days off and flying back home to finish up this paper. As you can see, my collection of casebooks is growing as this semester's set made the transfer from locker to the "completed" shelf of my bookcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment