Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 183: November 30, 2012

The official last day of classes (mine was really yesterday, because I have no Friday classes) was rather eventful, beginning with the revelations of our Moot Court Spring Round Competitors. After earning a spot among the "Octo-Finalists," I will be participating in the Spring Rounds of the competition. 31 other competitors and I now have the distinct privilege of writing another brief (fun) and doing moot court all over again! Oh boy. But for now, it is time to start studying for finals. After a long afternoon in the library, I took David on a trip to the I-Jiggles office to offer him his first official viewing of the Inter-Journal Kickball Trophy. It seems in my absence from the office, the trophy has gotten its own brand new IJGLS shirt, and set up shop with Jiggles the Puppy and the Global Monkey. David was kind enough to offer our trophy its own official Victory Cigar celebrating the athletic accomplishments of the 2012-2013 I-Jiggles Staff.

This post also celebrates the official halfway point of the Connecting the Dots 365 Project! Just past the 182nd day, and exactly six months completed. The pictures are still holding steady and on pace, so hopefully we'll keep it coming and finish off the year strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment