“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
This is my attempt at a 365 Project: One picture a day, one story a day, one dot per day. We'll see where it goes from there.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Day 70: August 9, 2012
Finished the last day of my summer internship today. It was a great summer, was able to learn a lot about working in criminal law and saw a lot of cool stuff. It was great actually being able to talk to clients and working on advocacy skills in that area. Also, Bedford has a pretty awesome barbecue place, and this Steelers barber shop that I happened to find right by our office on my way home. Another pretty cool thing to happen today - one of the last clients I saw in court today was the same client that we saw on our very first day, and I haven't seen him at all in between. It was like a mirror-image to day one of the internship to close things out. Hopefully I will be able to find a good job next summer that can be just as helpful in learning how to work as an attorney, and where I can work with a great group of people again. Better get working on it quick, as my first interviews are only a week away!
Labels:
Bedford
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment