Monday morning, exam day, I woke up bright and early to
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
This is my attempt at a 365 Project: One picture a day, one story a day, one dot per day. We'll see where it goes from there.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Days 185-186: December 2-3, 2012
Sunday was a lonnnng day of studying trying to get ready for Evidence. After spending most of the day in the law library, I moved onto the Union to finish off the night and settled into a nice spot in the Harry Potter room with a venti hot chocolate. So far for at least 4 or 5 of my 8 exams, I have closed out the night before the test in the Union and it has been working well so far (this was the first time finishing the studying off in the Harry Potter room though!). I have finally begun to incorporate the iPad into my studying and it has been amazing. Reviewing notes and outlines and taking notes in Adobe Reader has been really helpful so far, hopefully I will continue to find new ways to get better at using my impulse buy from first semester 1L exams!
Monday morning, exam day, I woke up bright and early tostudy for Evidence head over to Starbucks to snag one of the "30 days of giving" tumblers as part of the 12 days - 12 gifts event. I really wanted one of these last year but they were out way too quickly, so after realizing today was the day they were out, I got up at 6:30 to run over to Starbucks. Fortunately, I checked the College Mall Starbucks, where they had plenty, because by the time I got to the law school Starbucks to get my actual coffee, they were already out of them. These tumblers are great—$30, but it includes a free coffee fill anytime during the month of January, which can end up being worth over $70! (Especially to people like me, who get their coffee's worth out of it.) Looks like next semester will get off to a good coffee-filled start. I'm going to need it with all this extra work moot court is making me do.
Monday morning, exam day, I woke up bright and early to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment