The last couple days have been collllld. I took a short break in the evening to use the bike at the HPER, and pretty sure I almost got frostbite just jogging over there and back from the law school. (People who are reading this from warm places* should be thankful for their generous environments.) So it is a perfect time to start breaking out the hot chocolate after a long day of studying. Nothing better than Caribou's milk chocolate hot chocolate mix. I used to get plenty of Caribou's fresh hot chocolate when I lived across the street from Fairfax Corner, but the fresh mix is almost just as good. Just heat a couple of tablespoons of the mini-chocolate chips in with milk on the stove and you have fresh, delicious hot chocolate. Actually, there may be one thing better—CoCo Sala's hot chocolate sticks. Those are a chunk of fresh dark chocolate on a stick, that you stir into a mug of already heated milk and the chocolate melts right off the stick as it turns your mug of warm milk into hot chocolate. Haven't had some of those in a while, maybe when I'm back in D.C. over break I'll pick up a couple more and have them for the next cup of hot chocolate!
*Argentina.
Argentina is sooo hoooooottt. so much sun and warmth and it is just miserable! :)
ReplyDelete