“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
This is my attempt at a 365 Project: One picture a day, one story a day, one dot per day. We'll see where it goes from there.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Day 160: November 7, 2012
Pre-registered for next semester's classes today. I think I set up a pretty solid schedule. Corporations and Secured Transactions would strengthen the corporate and financial side of my transcript, and Admin would be helpful if I move into any sort of government or regulatory field. I was on the fence about Trial Advocacy, but decided it would be a good traditional "law school" course to take, especially after learning the appellate advocacy side of the law through moot court, and something that would be a valuable "skills" experience. PreTrial Litigation was a last minute add to the list, but it might be cool to end up taking PreTrial and Trial Ad during the same semester, for a very holistic approach to courtroom training. Next week I'll find out whether I am able to enroll in all of my primary selections or if I have to start getting into the alternates.
Labels:
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment