Friday, September 21, 2012

Days 111-113: September 19-21, 2012


Did our Law & Econ professor buy us beers and take us out to the back porch at Kilroy's to have class? Yes, yes he did. This is why economics is great and more people should spend time learning about real economics.
Finally remembered to use another one of my free drink cards. I have about four or five piling up, and the strategy is to use one of the free ones whenever I want a more expensive drink (such as this Grande Caramel Macchiato, extra caramel), but I always forget to grab one of the cards because I only use my iPhone to pay. But good news—Starbucks is coming out with e-cards for the free drinks with the next update. Goodbye paper cards!
Kind of a dreary morning, but Dunn Woods still serves as a great place to walk around in the afternoon to take a phone call. Much better than out in front of the law school when there are cars driving by every three seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment