Sunday, July 29, 2012

Days 57-59: July 27-29, 2012

Busy weekend, so we get a batch post today.  First off, went back to The Rail on Friday for the first time in a long time.  Good to get back to one of my favorite places in B-Town, especially after some of the most interesting encounters I've had during jail office hours this morning.
 I'm still not really sure why there's a bunch of brains floating around B-Town, but here's one of them.  This brain appears to be sleeping, which is what mine wants to do after spending all week and weekend working on cover letters, etc. and thinking about OCI.
Speaking of OCI, first round of bids are officially due today (Sunday) and I finally got all mine sent in.  Good to have a little break for now.  Try to find the "OCI" in this photo of the day (Hint: We're missing a C...).

No comments:

Post a Comment