Goodbye London, welcome to Munich! Aside from the airport that smelled like a zoo, and the hour-long wait to take a bus, and the fact that customs asked if I was military before giving me my visa, Germany was pretty good because they sold beer on our Mercedes-Benz bus. The bus had a coffee maker, and hardwood floors. Also, I'm pretty sure I should have played football in Europe, because my hands have been Larry Fitzgerald-level this week. I caught Megan's paper boarding pass before it hit the ground, I caught a fork I accidentally knocked off my plate before it landed in Darcey's lap, and I just caught a beer sliding off the tray table on the bus when it started to drive and I wasn't looking because I was drafting this blog.
Bless you, double bless you, triple bless you, home run bless you! Megan finally hit the home run, my first home run call ever (this probably doesn't make sense to anybody, but it's worth a celebration!

Going to dinner at our local biergarten - awesome food and good beer (even for a lager!). Really great place, awesome atmosphere. Score huge points for Munich. Megan is still super excited even though she has a tiny beer compared to Tristin (but she is pretending like she has two beers).

Celebrating in the streets of Munich with our new beer glasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment