A brief selection of photos to remember 1L year before the start of the 365 Project, which will officially begin on June 1, 2012.

From top to bottom: First semester textbooks and supplements; an evening studying in the pit; the beginning of the Tebowing phenomenon; wall decorations at Burnham Club 210; banana peel day in Torts; the upside down pear cake that I [helped] made for our PG potluck; Jason's new unicorn; the ultimate LP study room; signing off fall semester's battle station; the piñata from I'm Glad I'm Not Anywhere But Shock and Scherschel's Birthday Bash; a throwback at Dunnkirk to Bryce and Mike's Lawn Care; our first field trip to Chicago for some Giordano's pizza over spring break; the inspiration for the Alik at the Library meme; winning the MVP award for the Lollipops and Unicorns (in an Angry Voice) dodgeball team; the scary funnel cloud I passed on highway 37; a nice day at Lake Monroe to celebrate the end of exams.















No comments:
Post a Comment