Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 28: June 28, 2012

Today was a pretty big day. First off, Chief Justice Roberts came through in the clutch (big surprise) and voted to uphold the ACA as a constitutional use of Congress's taxing power. CNN apparently jumped to report before reading the full opinion.... Dewey v. Truman anyone?
In honor of Chief Justice Roberts, I quickly got working on a new meme. This rapidly developed into my most successful meme ever: 7,188 views in just 13 hours!  
Now for the real photos of the day: Everything is packed up and ready to go! Leaving for the airport at 3:45 (in about 4 hours....) and by tomorrow evening I'll be in London. I will be gone all week, so the next update to the blog will be from the UK - see you all across the pond!
Ps- It was super hot today. And it's going to get even hotter. I'm not going to be missing that when I'm in London, and it's worth putting up with a little rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment